You may also use the Support Form to contact our support engineers. Use of the Support Form is subject to the “Terms of Usage” listed at the bottom of this page.
Contact Altova Support
“Working with Altova Support has been my best support experience in my professional life. I really appreciate the way you have understood my obstacles and used your time to remove them. Thank you!”Frode Reinertsen, NetCom GSM
“Thank you Altova for providing excellent support. Our interactions with you have been consistently prompt, responsive, and helpful. That is a rare thing these days, and has changed me from an XMLSpy customer to an advocate. It is a pleasure to work with someone who does their job well.”Rob Beairsto, Software Development Consultant
Altova’s support team will respond within 1-2 business days during European business hours (M-F, 8am - 5pm CET), Austrian holidays excluded.
TERMS OF USAGE
- You possess a valid evaluation key code. An evaluation key code can be requested from the registration dialog in the HELP menu of the respective product. Our products can be downloaded here.
- You have purchased a Support and Maintenance Package (SMP) for the respective product. In this case you will receive priority support for the duration of the Support and Maintenance Package (SMP) Period.
- You have purchased one of our products without a Support and Maintenance Package (SMP). In this case Support is available for 30 days after the date of purchase.
- You have lost your key code and are requesting for the key code to be resent.
- You wish to submit a bug report or a feature request.
- Altova, at its option and in its sole discretion on a case by case basis, may decide to offer free courtesy technical support.