XML, SQL Database, and XBRL Inputs
StyleVision Publishing Features:
- Support for XML, SQL, and XBRL inputs
- Starting designs based on Word documents
- Support for HTML, PDF, Word, and RTF output
- XML reports
- Database reports
- Support for all major relational databases in one tool
- XBRL rendering and publication
- Combining multiple data sources in one design
- Advanced, drag-and-drop report creation
- Autogenerated XSLT for recurrent transformation and automation
- XML and database inputs for Authentic enterprise form design
Publishing XML, database, and XBRL data
StyleVision® 2017 is a powerful report creation and multichannel publishing tool that provides a consistent, unified framework for working with data sources including XML, SQL and XML DBMSs, and XBRL. The unique StyleVision design paradigm, coupled with its wide range of supported input sources, makes it easy to incorporate a wide range of business information in eye-catching reports and forms, without being distracted by low-level details about each type of underlying data management system.
All input data types can be used in drag-and-drop design activities, and referenced in XPath expressions, tables, charts, and other StyleVision design contexts. In fact, you can even combine data from multiple input types in a single report/form design, seamlessly integrating disparate information resources.
StyleVision also supports the use of related standards-based design elements, such as CSS, XML Schema, and XSLT resources created by other tools (including XMLSpy® 2017 and MapForce® 2017).