The Altova Software Partner Program has two objectives.
- To help ensure success in the development of our partner company's solution by providing access to technologies and technical support, as well as communication of important Altova product news.
- To create awareness of our joint solution or product offering through various co-marketing programs such as press activities and online marketing opportunities, which target the Altova developer community and leverage the power of the Altova brand name in the software development and data management industry.
Current Altova Consulting Partners include, but are not limited to companies/vendors who:
- Provide an XML tool, utility, database or server product integrated with XMLSpy® or another Altova product.
- Use MapForce® as an integrated component in their applications.
- Offer and promote a special bundling of an Altova product with their respective product offering.
- Embed Authentic® to provide Web-enabled XML content editing services to end users.
- Offer solutions built using Altova products or that require Altova products for application customization.
There are two levels of Altova Software partnerships: Member Level and Premier Level. Please choose the level that would best suit your organization.