Linking to Altova
Altova is proud that over 4 million users have chosen its MissionKit tools for their advanced XML, SQL, and UML development projects. Our customers and partners, as well as standards organizations, members of the press, and bloggers, often wish to link to Altova. The links and logos below are available for use in third-party materials provided that you adhere to the Altova branding guidelines set forth below.
Please select one of the options below for linking to Altova tools on your Web site, blog, or article.
Use the following code snippet to link to Altova on your Web pages:<a href="https://www.altova.com">Altova</a>
XMLSpy XML Editor
Use the following code snippet to link to XMLSpy on your Web pages:<a href="https://www.altova.com/xml-editor/">XMLSpy XML Editor</a>
Use the following code snippet to link to Altova MissionKit on your Web pages:<a href="https://www.altova.com/missionkit.html">Altova MissionKit</a>
The logos below are available for use on your Web site. The logos must be configured as an active link back to the corresponding page on the Altova Web site, which you can accomplish using the HTML code provided below.
The terms of this limited trademark license are applicable to all customers, partners, writers, standards organizations, members of the press and others that link to Altova. Altova greatly appreciates your continued support as well as your assistance in helping protect our intellectual property by ensuring correct use of Altova trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade dress (“Altova Trademarks”) as part of your link as provided herein. This license only authorizes display of the specific Altova link logo provided. No other link logo or Altova Trademarks may be displayed except as may be authorized by a separate Altova Agreement. If you are an Altova Partner Program participant, these terms are in addition to those set forth in your applicable partner agreement. Information about the Altova Partner Program that permits greater use of Altova Trademarks amongst its other benefits is available here.
By using the provided Altova link logos on your web site, you agree to following terms of this limited trademark license agreement:
- Any Altova link logo and/or Altova Trademark included on your Web site must always include an active link to the accompanying URL as specified on this page.
The link logo must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (the height of the web logo) between each side of the web logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page. For example
- You may not alter a link logo and/or Altova Trademark in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Your web page title and other trademarks must appear as prominent as a linked logo at a minimum and your use may not directly or indirectly imply Altova's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service. You may not present false or misleading information about Altova products or services.
- Your use may not disparage Altova or its products or services, infringe any Altova intellectual property or other rights, may not violate any state or federal laws, and must comply with applicable international IP laws.
- Your use may not infringe any Altova intellectual property or other rights, may not violate any state or federal laws, and must comply with international IP laws.
- Altova reserves the right in its sole discretion to revoke this limited license and terminate your right to display a linked logo and/or Altova Trademark at any time, or take any other action it deems necessary to prevent infringement of an Altova right or to prevent use that does not adhere to these terms or that otherwise violates applicable law.
- ALTOVA DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE LINKED LOGOS AND/OR ALTOVA TRADEMARKS.
- You acknowledge that all Altova link logos and/or Altova Trademarks belong to Altova and your use thereof as well as any associated goodwill inures to Altova’s benefit.