IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: arjun.bharath
About
User Name: arjun.bharath
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Melbourne
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.03% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Cannot create activeX component when creating AltovaXML Object
Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:45:52 AM
I resolved my initial "cannot create ActiveX Component" by removing the late binding (createObject("Altova.AltovaXML")), and using an early binding

dim objAltovaXML as Altova.AltovaXML
objAltovaXML = new Altova.AltovaXML

However when I run my program on another machine, I recieve this error:
"Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {533BAC07-C702-4D91-8D37-39FDC919A19C} failed due to the following error: 80040154"

Any ideas on how this issue can be resolved?

Thanks
Topic: Cannot create activeX component when creating AltovaXML Object
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:29:29 AM
Hi

I am using AltovaXML with my .NET project as an XSLT 2 parser. When I installed the program on my machine (also the development machine), my program worked fine. However when I installed my program on another machine, I recieved a "Cannot create ActiveX component" error. This error occurs after the following line of code:

objAltovaXML = CreateObject("AltovaXML.Application")

Is there something I need to add in my project which can allow the Altova object to be created when installed on another machine?

I have added the Altova.AltovaXML.dll file as a reference in my project and also imported it into the class where I implement the object

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Topic: Filtering elements from an XML Tag in Mapforce?
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2010 12:58:28 AM
Hi

Thanks for your response, this helped me heaps
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:52:50 AM
Hi

Thank you for your reply and your example project, it was very helpful

Unfortunately though, I am coding with XSLT, as I would like to incorporate the code with visual studio, and I did not need to access any functions in XSLT previously. This means the group-by function is not accessible for me

Is what you provided in the following example possible in XSLT (are there similar group-by functions for XSLT2, or could I create the function). Or is it only possible in XSLT2?

Thanks
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:11:52 AM
Hi

I would like to know if its possible to filter or map elements within a certain tag in Mapforce.

For example I may have the following tag workflowLanes:
<workflowLanes>
<workflowLane id="EAID_A50D7FD0_6947_45cb_960E_33C33279507A" name="Agent">
<workflowLane id="EAID_36E660DD_F980_4d63_914D_A268E7FBB0BD" name="Customer">
<workflowLane id="EAID_27FBB842_7FAD_46b1_9776_F7115E928BBF" name="Customer">
</workflowLanes>

In my further mapping, I am only allowed to have a workflow lane with a unique name, so I would like to remove lanes with a same name as an already existing lane. Therefore the next mapping will only contain the Agent and first Customer lane, with the second Customer lane removed. Can this possibly be done in Mapforce?

Any help would be appreciated

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.