IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: vnjaldawar
About
User Name: vnjaldawar
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Pune, India
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: RaptorXML validation support for gzip, gunzip compression format
Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 2:09:45 PM
Dear Friend,
I wanted to perform XML validation against XSD. The XML file is within a gzip (gunzip) compressed file. Does RaptorXML Server has support to validate XML within gzip file? Also can we check well-formedness of XML within gzip file?
I know we can pass on zip file to server to validate. Here are curl commands which I use to validate XML.

curl -X POST "http://localhost:8087/v1/queue/" -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" -F "msg={\"command\": \"xsi\", \"args\":[\"additional-files:///document_error_xml_only.zip%7Czip/*.xml\"], \"options\":{\"xsd\":[\"additional-files:///Main.xsd\", \"additional-files:///CommonTypes.xsd\", \"additional-files:///CustomerTypes.xsd\", \"additional-files:///OrderTypes.xsd\"]}};type=application/json" -F "additional-files=@document_error_xml_only.zip;type=application/octet-stream" -F "additional-files=@Main.xsd;type=application/octet-stream" -F "additional-files=@CommonTypes.xsd;type=application/octet-stream" -F "additional-files=@CustomerTypes.xsd;type=application/octet-stream" -F "additional-files=@OrderTypes.xsd;type=application/octet-stream"

curl -X POST "http://localhost:8087/v1/queue/" -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" -F "msg={\"command\": \"wfxml\", \"args\":[\"additional-files:///CustomersOrders.zip%7Czip/*.xml\"], \"options\":{}};type=application/json" -F "additional-files=@CustomersOrders.zip;type=application/octet-stream"

I am looking for similar command for gzip file.

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.