IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: rihardsg
About
User Name: rihardsg
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.02% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Transformation-Error in Database Connection
Posted: Monday, October 18, 2021 10:11:16 AM
K101 wrote:
Just because it works on the MapForce-running desktop PC doesn't mean FlowForce will automatically set up the ODBC data source for you on the server. If the mapping includes database components which require specific database drivers, such drivers must be installed on the target machine as well, and you need to set up an ODBC data source on the server as well.

You probably need to review the “General considerations” and “Database connections” sections of the MapForce documentation about Preparing Mappings for Server Execution.

Thank you! Sure I did all the steps, there is Mysql ODBC Unicode connector installed, added ODBC 64 bit drivers, added as User and System DSN, Tried to run process from different account etc. On the same machine there is installed MapForce Desktop, where the same connections works fine.
I guess there is something between FlowForce and Microsoft ODBC miscommunications, some parameters are missing from mappings file.
There is /public/My_Mapping.mapping parameters saved somewhere in server, which should consist ODBC parameters.
The mapping file is generated from .mfd file, which consiste database settings :
Maybe I missing some values? (in XXXXXX are my values)
Topic: Transformation-Error in Database Connection
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2021 7:15:40 AM
After deploying mapforce mapping to FlowForce Server i got this error in workflow:
Transformation-Error in Database Connection: Error in: Dsn=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX;Pwd=•••••;Uid= Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified.
The same mapping works fine on MapForce server on the same machine.
Created Windows 10 ODBC System driver for my mysql connection (not only user), but problem remain
Any suggestions?
Thank you!
Topic: Regex replace command syntax
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 8:34:51 PM
Thank you! Solved
Topic: Regex replace command syntax
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2021 10:41:27 PM
I need to sanitize xml data by replacing comma and space with only comma.
Data are in format "Name Surname, Name Surname, Name Surname" and I need to separate by each person and for each person separate firstname and surname in different fields.
I tried to use tokenize-regexp with pattern of [,]+, but only forst person is correct, second got space before name, which should be removed.
Tried to add translate function but regex s not working there.
Any suggestions?

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.