IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: garydmx29
About
User Name: garydmx29
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Roselle, IL USA
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.02% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: AS2 Listener - PKCS7 signature verification failed.
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2020 2:17:56 PM
Has anyone come across this issue with a listening AS2 inbound service? I'm able to send out to this particular partner but when then send to me I see this error in the FlowForce Log and how did you fix it?

Invalid AS2 request: Invalid AS2 message: PKCS7 signature verification failed.

Regards!
Gary
Topic: Logging EDI Messaging
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 1:26:21 PM
Altova User Forum -

I would like to track all of inbound and outbound EDI traffic such as trading partner, interchange control numbers, type of transaction set etc. I'm curious to hear what others have done to address and resolve this action.

Best regards!
Gary
Topic: CargoWise Outbound eAdapter
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 1:10:33 PM
Update -
In response to my own post and for those in this same situation- I have installed CargoWise eAdapter Sample Web Service. I went down the path to try and get a MapForce solution for this specific issue of receiving a SOAP sent message and using a MapForce REST web service to accept and decompress part of the XML message. So in the end the CW eAdapter SOAP web service receives the message, uncompressed it and placed it in a working directory. At that point FlowForce based jobs doing a fine job of transforming the data.
Topic: CargoWise Outbound eAdapter
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 2:45:14 PM
Hello MapForce community,

I'm looking for someone who has mapped from CargoWise outbound eAdapter to MapForce. I have so many questions;

1. Did you use Web Service or mapping?
2. Were you able to get a schema definition for the outbound eAdapter 'envelope' XML data?
3. How did you decrypt the message? I do have a support ticket in to CargoWise but no reply yet.
4. How did you handle the reply back to eAdapter?

If you could provide as many details as possible that would be very much appreciated...!

Thanks!
Gary

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.