IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: julian31
About
User Name: julian31
Forum Rank: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.14% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: auto line break between occurences
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2024 4:03:49 PM
Hello,
I work on altova stylevision 2021 and I have a problem with occurences in a cell. I want to list the words in a node to apply a style on some words. I can't use global template. there is no line break when there is no space for the next occurence. I tried to change the overflow, the white-space and many other css properties but nothing change.
In attachments, a screen of the result and a .zip containing the .sps, the .xsds and the .xsd
Topic: table as hyperlink
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 3:13:34 PM
Hello,
In a PDF, I want to be able to click on a table to open a website page. I tried to create a hyperlink command around the table but nothing happens when I click on the table or on the text inside it.
I'm on Altova stylevision 2021
Topic: watermark in footer
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2021 8:22:01 AM
Hello,
I have a problem with the watermark. when I add an image as the watermark, it's visible on the pages, which is good, but the image is repeated in the footer.
In the xslt, the watermark is displayed in the footer too but I don't want to.
Topic: position of a table
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2021 10:01:33 AM
Hello,
the footnote works, thank you
Topic: position of a table
Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2021 8:43:27 AM
Hello,
is it possible to position a table at the bottom of the page without using a footer in a PDF?
Topic: style in TOC
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2020 2:39:22 PM
Hello,
I have a xml like this
<Datas>
<Category>
<Name>ACCE</Name>
<ColorCode>Red</ColorCode>
</Category>
<Category>
<Name>CMD</Name>
<ColorCode>Blue</ColorCode>
</Category>
<Datas>

<Category> is a dynamic list.

In my document, I need to have a TOC which list the <Name> in the <Category> like that:

1 ACCE......1
2 CMD.......2

But I have a problem, the color of each item must change depending on the <ColorCode>

1 ACCE......1
2 CMD.......2

I tried to use the Xpath:

$XML/Datas/Category[index]/ColorCode

but I don't know how to have the index of the items when I'm in the TOC

I use Altova StyleVision 2019

Topic: last page of a chapter in the table of contents
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2020 2:35:33 PM
Hello,
I have a document to create with a table of contents. In the table of contents, is it possible to have the page reference of the last page of a chapter?
For example the chapter 1 starts on page 3 and ends on page 10. I want to have in the table of contents:

1. Chapter 1.........3 to 10
Topic: svg in node
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2020 4:40:19 PM
Hello,
I have a problem to integrate a svg in Altova Stylevision 2019. I have a svg node in a String node in my XML. I want to have the image from the svg in my document. Is it possible?
Topic: document properties depending on conditions
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2019 8:14:44 AM
Hi, is it possible to change the properties of the initial document under conditions?
I have a dynamic table and I want to change the format of the document to A3 if the table is too big
Topic: Checkboxes and content
Posted: Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:33:41 PM
Even with the change, the table is still visible in the HTML preview when I uncheck the chekbox

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.