IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: rautr
About
User Name: rautr
Forum Rank: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 28
[0.15% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How often License server is connecting to Altova.com to verify licences
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2019 11:39:37 PM
Hi ,

How often License server is connecting to Altova.com to verify licences of mapforce and flowforce server? Just want to check if we need internet all the time to connect to altova.com?

Thanks.
Topic: Check if csv file is empty
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:41:22 AM
Thank you. I am using Exists fuction now. Its working fine.
Topic: Check if csv file is empty
Posted: Monday, April 8, 2019 11:37:36 PM
Hi All,

How can I check If the cvs file is empty in mapforce. I tried to check rowcount equals 0. But it's not working.

Thanks.
Topic: sort records from csv file with multiple rows
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:05:28 AM
Hi All,

Please find attached sample mapping. I want to create sample2 file from sample1 sorted by rowNumber.
Please help.

Thanks.
Topic: stored procedure call
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2018 5:54:39 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to call stored procedure for each row in file based on some certain conditions. Its calling The stored procedure twice per row. How can we implement this to call stored procedure only once. store that value and reuse it when needed instead of calling it twice.
Please help.
Topic: ignore if,insert rest
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 12:16:07 AM
Hi all,

Its working fine after selecting checkbox for nullable field as per beow link.

https://manual.altova.com/Mapforce/mapforceenterprise/index.html?mff_db_update_if_insert_rest.htm

Thanks
Topic: ignore if,insert rest
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 11:47:49 PM
Hi All,

I want to insert a address record in database as new address if any of the address field like unit/street type is changed. otherwise I want to ignore that record.

I used ingnore if and insert rest. Its not working.

Please help
Topic: identify insert/update records failed in sql server
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:32:07 PM
Hi All,

I am trying to insert records in sql database from a csv file. How can we get count of records which are failed while inserting in database because of some sql errors like Referential integrity failed.

Or How to add records which are failed to insert in database in file.

Please help.
Topic: connection string parameter to sql server database mapping
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:26:09 AM
Hi All,

Can we pass connection string parameter to sql server database mapping in mapforce.
Is there something like we can create connection string parameter in flowforce server job and pass it to mapforce database mapping.

Thanks
Topic: Update database with Where clause
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:20:44 AM
Thank you island.

Update table set x=10,y=10 where :myamountParam >100 and actType in ('a','b')

In this query myamountParam value is coming from the file. and actType is in database table.

for myaccountParam , I can use solution suggested by you. But I want to update only those rows in db table which has got actType 'a' or 'b' .

Using database Table Actions in Mapforce, I can use ignore if.. . But it has only equal and equal(ign case).

in,like or greater than conditions are not there.

I am using parameterised SELECT_statement on the table now.

Just want to confirm if it can be achived by database Table Actions by ignoring rows in table with actType other than 'a' and 'b'

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.