IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: sallen@redwoodlogistics.com
About
User Name: sallen@redwoodlogistics.com
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Chicago, IL
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.02% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Excel Spreadsheet with Dates/Times
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 2:34:23 PM
OH MY G*D!!!!!! Thank you for spotting that!!!!!!
Topic: Excel Spreadsheet with Dates/Times
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 7:52:30 PM
I have two simple Excel Spreadsheets, which I will attach as v1.xlsx and v2.xlsx

I can NOT get Mapforce to consistently read the rows/dates/times in both of them, even though they look identical to me.

Changing all the column formats to "string" and using the xlsx-to-date and/or time works fine with v1.xlsx but v2.xlsx creates no output.

I've monkeyed with this for an hour and have no idea why only one or the other file will work.
Topic: Mapforce - Toggle/Hide XSD Annotation in Component Display
Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:24:51 PM
We have a schema which has a great deal of annotation. While this is really helpful when one needs details, it really clutters up the view of the elements and associated variables in the component display in a map.

When choosing a root item, there is a toggle to hide annotation.

It would be great to have the ability to toggle annotation viewing on/off for the overall component too (i.e., have a toggle on the Component Settings or even selectively on elements within a component).
Topic: MapForce Database Select Parameters / "Expected 0"
Posted: Friday, December 1, 2017 11:13:34 PM
I am trying to build a relatively simple database select statement with 3 parms as follows:

SELECT o.vendor_order_id
FROM Vendor_API_Log_QA.API_Order o
JOIN Vendor_API_Log_QA.Redwood_Source s ON o.redwood_source_id = s.redwood_source_id
WHERE s.redwood_source=:my_source
and o.owner_vendor_id=:my_vendor
and o.redwood_order_id = :my_order

MapForce populates the parms the way I want them, but then when I try to add the statement it says "Detected 3 parameter(s) instead of expected 0!"

What do I need to do differently here? The query works fine as-is in mySQL.

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.