IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: oli-87
About
User Name: oli-87
Forum Rank: Member
Location Germany
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.06% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Condition in Header
Posted: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 7:16:49 PM
Hello together,

I have (I think) a realy simple question, but I didn't find a solution with StyleVision.

I want to generate an invoice with direct copy, so the XML generate two InvoiceData-Tags like this:

Now I want in the Header an info, if this InvoicePage is a copy or not. So I set a condition in the header:

Now, and this is clear, on every header will print the Copy, because in the header it compare all the InvoiceData...

So, I think it's not possible to print the text Copy only on the pages where isCopy="true".

Or is there a solution for this?

Kind regards and thanks for your help.
Oli

Topic: Translate Line Feed XSLT 1.0
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:16:17 PM
that wrote:
You might want to use normalize-space function instead of translate.

Hello "that",

thanks very much. After I saw your answer, the question is very silly. :-)
But I didn't find this function.

Problem solved.

Kind regards
Oli-87
Topic: Translate Line Feed XSLT 1.0
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:55:08 AM
Dear experts,

I try to map some rawtext inluding Line feed and carriage return in a new xml. My Problem is, that I don't have this values in the XML, it's only vissible with hidden symbols. Example:

<RawText>Test Kaufgesuch EFH
Zu vermieten, möglichst Nähe Aalen, mit großem Garten (ca 600 m²), Doppelgarage, gute Lage, evtl. Carport bis 1000,- Euro Miete.
Ich freue mich auf Ihren Anruf unter Tel. (12345) 67890.
</RawText>

In the result xml. the symbol is:

<objekt_text lang="Test Kaufgesuch EFH&#xA;Zu vermieten, möglichst Nähe alen, mit großem Garten (ca 600 m²), Doppelgarage, gute Lage, evtl. Carport bis 1000,- Euro Miete.&#xA;Ich freue mich auf Ihren nruf unter Tel. (12345) 67890.&#xA;"/>

So, I try to translate the &#xA; symbol in "".

The problem is, that Map Force translate this string internal:

Quote:
<xsl:value-of select="translate(string(XML/Production/Ad/RawText), '&amp;#xA;', '')"/>

Then the translation is not working, of course.

Do anybody a solution for this issue, how can I erase the line feed / return?

Thanks a lot for tip :-)

Kind regards
Oli-87
Topic: How to create </bold> content, if this Tag is available in an other Tag
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:43:19 AM
Thanks K101,

that was a perfect solutution. :-)

Kind regards
Oli
Topic: How to create </bold> content, if this Tag is available in an other Tag
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:45:36 AM
Dear community,

I think my question is symple, but I didn't find a solution. My XML which I want to transform looks like this:

Quote:

<TextModule name="Textbaustein 1">
<snippets>
<para>Lorem ipsum dolor <bold>bold content</bold>, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ... </para>
<para>At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no s ipsum dolor sit amet.</para>
</snippets>
</TextModule>

So, bold content shoul be bold too in my PDF after the transformation, but my text is anytime still normal or, if I work with a condition, completely bold.
Has anyone an idea how to get only the text "bold content" in bold?

Thanks for your help and kind regards
Oli
Topic: Disable output-Escaping
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2016 11:28:57 AM
Hi dear Community,

I've got a very basic question:

I want to use a constante like this:

But, if I look at the result, I get the following:
<PlannedPubData>
<PubData edition="&lt;Tab/&gt;"/>
</PlannedPubData>

So, the "<" is converting in the html-code. I know, that there is a function which is called disable-output-escaping="yes", but how can I use this in MapForce?

Kind regards and thanks for an answer.
Oli-87
Topic: Combine different rows
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 9:49:30 PM
Hi island,

thanks for the fast response. This works fine, but unfortunately I can only use XSLT 1.0 and variables are only available in XSLT 2.0. So I can't use this this nice function.

Do you know a function for XSLT 1.0?

Kind regards and thanks
Oli-87
Topic: Combine different rows
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:25:07 AM
Hello together,

I have a little problem with my MapForce-Transformation:

I want two read different values of different rows in one new value or in one varaible.

My XML looks like this:
<Criterion name="Pos1_TopJob" critName="Pos1TopJob" ordering="0">TopJob29<ValueParameter longName="TopJob29"/></Criterion>
<Criterion name="Pos1_PortPrem" critName="Pos1_PortPrem" ordering="0">Portal_9<ValueParameter longName="Portal_9"/></Criterion>
<Criterion name="Pos2_PortPrem" critName="Pos2_PortPrem" ordering="0">Portal_99<ValueParameter longName="Portal_99"/></Criterion>
<Criterion name="Pos3_PortPrem" critName="Pos3_PortPrem" ordering="0">Premium_299<ValueParameter longName="Premium_299"/></Criterion>

Now I want every "text()" from specific rows in one variable, so that I get a result like this:
<merkmal>
<value>TopJob29Premium_299</value>
</merkmal>

But, the transformation makes the contition row by row, so I get this result:
<merkmal>
<value>TopJob29</value>
<value/>
<value>Premium_299</value>
<value/>
<value/>

Have anyone an idea, how I can save every row in one value? I tried a lot of different things, but I can only use XSLT 1.0 and with this I didn't find a solution. :-(

Please see also the picture for my transformation in MapForce.

Thanks and kind regards
Oli-87
Topic: Remove Empty Tag in XML Transformation
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:33:35 AM
Thanks a lot.

The solution
Quote:
If you don't want the parent element to show up, you need to connect your filter to that parent element.
And since filtering something by its own existence is pointless, you can also get rid of the filter. The existence of an input will trigger the generation of the connected output anyway.

helped perfectly.

Kind regards
Oliver
Topic: Remove Empty Tag in XML Transformation
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:15:19 AM
Hello together,

I have a little problem with my MapForce-Transformation:

I want to print only the existing values in my result XML, but in my XML result file there is everytime a empty tag <TeleCommunication/>
How can I disable this? Have anyone an idea?

Thanks and kind regards
Oli-87

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.