IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

MapForce-Require to generate one API entry per container using Web service post method Options · View
pranith
Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 12:41:40 PM

I need help on the below requirement

1.In my XML file, Container collection having 2 container nodes which consists of Container number for each node(Please refer below structure)

I have also atttached snap shot for reference.
Sample input data XML
<Container Collection>
<Container>
<ContainerNumber>SED6537789</ContainerNumber>
</Container>
<Container>
<ContainerNumber>SED6537788</ContainerNumber>
</Container>
</Container Collection>

2.My requirement is to send container number as an input parameter to Post Method API in Template.

3.We are getting API response if we send only one containerNumber to API, but the challenge is, in XML I have 2 container numbers,I need to send both at a time one after another in a single API call.How can i Achieve this?

4. API response should contain two Container details(Json response)

Expected Output:Need to get 2 API responses for each containernumber

Can any one please guide me on this.Thanks in Advance.

pranith attached the following image(s):
Capture.PNG

K101
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 9:31:04 AM

Is the parameter set as repeating in the web service call settings? See "Defining Web Service Parameters" on this page.
Beginner1
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 5:40:25 PM

Can anyone help on this? I am unable to call multiple Webservice calls (my input xml having more than 1 input). It's calling only the last request.

TIA
K101
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2022 10:10:55 AM

Beginner1 wrote:
Can anyone help on this? I am unable to call multiple Webservice calls (my input xml having more than 1 input). It's calling only the last request.

I highly recommend you contact Altova Support directly. That being said, you probably simply need to connect the XML item in your input which represents each of the more-than-one 'input' you mentioned to the 'Request' item of your web service call.