Report Design Solutions
Altova report creation solutions provide the tools you need to build advanced, engaging reports for publishing information from XML, relational database, XBRL, and other common data sources. Visual tools help you design compelling reports for multi-channel output in HTML, PDF, and Word / Open XML.
MissionKit, Altova's software development suite of XML, SQL, and UML tools, provides any-to-any data integration capabilities and multi-channel report generation tools to suit the needs of the vast variety of projects that face today’s software developers, data architects, and IT pros.
With support for today’s most prevalent formats and a unified, graphical user interface design, Altova MissionKit tools can tackle virtually any business reporting challenge.
Developers and designers tasked with report creation are challenged by the numerous data delivery and storage formats in use today and the need access, analyze, and combine that data in meaningful ways and in multiple formats.
Finding a reporting solution to meet requirements driven by diverse input and output requirements quickly becomes complicated - and very expensive.
Altova MissionKit any-to-any reporting solutions let you display and analyze data through enhanced chart and report generation functionality. Features such as multi-channel publishing, charts and graphs, dynamic data selection, interactive reporting, and on-the-fly report generation from data mapping results combine to make MissionKit your one-stop solution for creating eye-catching reports.
All of today’s prevalent data formats, including XML, XBRL, all major relational databases, Excel, and more, are supported in one, affordable reporting solution, helping you deploy multi-channel business reporting on any scale.
- Powerful report builder for XML, SQL databases, and XBRL.
- Drag and drop to design attractive reports for simultaneous publishing in HTML, PDF, Word, and Authentic dynamic forms.
- Advanced features include charts, barcodes, tables, and dynamic content.
- Use auto-generated XSLT for ongoing reporting needs.
- MapForce integration provides report generation for all supported formats, including EDI, flat files, Web services, and more.
- Graphical, any-to-any data mapping tool with support for integrating any combination of XML, databases, flat files, EDI, XBRL, Excel, and Web services data.
- StyleVision integration allows one-click report generation based on data mapping results, directly in MapForce
- XML and database report generation for non-technical users
- Business users query or edit data and specify report parameters in dynamic forms created in StyleVision
- One click generates reports in HTML, PDF, and Word
Get StyleVision, MapForce, and other leading tools for report creation in this highly-integrated tool suite – at an attractive discount. You'll get 7 tools for less than the price of 2!