Data Integration Tools
To efficiently interconnect business systems, organizations need the ability to map and translate between the various different data types and presentation formats in use today.
Altova MissionKit tools provide any-to-any data integration capabilities to suit the needs of the vast variety of projects that face today’s software developers, data architects, and IT pros.
With support for today’s most prevalent formats and a unified, graphical user interface design, Altova MissionKit tools can tackle virtually any data integration challenge.
The variety of data types and formats in use today requires data to be integrated in ever-changing ways.
Most data integration software is complex, costly, and customized for a particular database or output format, making it difficult to meet requirements as they change on-the-fly. Furthermore, many data integration products require the purchase of additional deployment adapters or charge royalties for generated code.
Altova MissionKit data integration tools provide powerful data integration capabilities that are easy to access via a graphical, drag-and- drop data mapping design.
All of today’s prevalent data formats, including all major relational databases, are supported in one, affordable solution.
Support for multiple sources and targets, chained transformations, and a host of data processing and filtering options let you customize each data integration project to suit the needs at hand.
Generation of royalty-free C#, C++, Java, XSLT, and XQuery code for automating data integration projects, plus optional integration with Visual Studio and Eclipse, give you flexible development and deployment options at no extra cost.
- Graphical, any-to-any data mapping tool with support for integrating any combination of XML, databases, flat files, EDI, XBRL, and Web services data.
- Drag and drop to define mappings, data processing rules, filters, and functions.
- Preview results immediately, and generate royalty free code.
- Automate mappings using FlowForce Server.
- Visual design tool for integrating, combining, and publishing XML, database, and XBRL data.
- Drag and drop to design attractive reports for simultaneous publishing in HTML, PDF, Word, and e-Forms.
- Use auto-generated XSLT for ongoing reporting needs.
- Publish MapForce data integration output in attractive reports.
Altova MissionKit wins “Best Development Environment!”
Get MapForce, StyleVision, and other leading tools for any-to-any data integration in this highly-integrated tool suite – at an attractive discount. You'll get 7 tools for less than the price of 2!