Download a Free Trial - Altova XBRL Software
Altova provides a complete solution for end-to-end XBRL development and automation. The Altova MissionKit development tool suite supports extending industry-standard XBRL taxonomies, mapping back-end SQL database data to the taxonomy to create a valid XBRL instance for filing, and processing and publishing that same data in Web or print output formats.
For high-performance XBRL processing, Altova offers RaptorXML+XBRL Server is a lightning-fast XBRL validation server optimized for today's high-demand data processing applications. See below for more information and a free trial.
- Graphical XBRL Taxonomy editor
- Support for XBRL, XBRL Dimensions, & XBRL Formula
- XBRL Taxonomy Wizard for extending US-GAAP or IFRS
- Intelligent XBRL editing, views, & entry helpers
- Documentation generation in HTML, Microsoft® Word, or RTF
Download Free Trial of Altova MissionKit, which includes XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision and other developer tools for XML, SQL, and related technologies.
- Any-to-any, graphical data mapping tool
- Drag & drop definition of XBRL data mappings
- Transform XBRL to/from databases, flat files, Excel, XML
- Map data to valid instance filing documents
- Map XBRL to back end systems for analysis
- Advanced data processing functions
- Report creation via StyleVision integration
- Instant data conversion or royalty-free code generation in Java, C#, or C++
- Automation via MapForce Server
- Intelligent, drag-and-drop design for XBRL rendering & reporting
- Publishing XBRL reports in HTML, PDF, Word, and RTF
- XBRL Table Wizard and XBRL Chart Wizard simplify design process
- Reusable templates for rendering financial data eliminate re-keying
- Advanced layout and data processing options, rich chart and graph creation, and more
- Automation via StyleVision Server
Altova RaptorXML+XBRL Server is the third-generation, hyper-fast XML and XBRL processor from the makers of XMLSpy. RaptorXML is built from the ground up to be optimized for the latest standards and parallel computing environments. The engine takes advantage of today’s ubiquitous multi-CPU computers to deliver lightning fast processing of XML and XBRL data.
RaptorXML+XBRL Server is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X operating systems.
The server provides strict conformance with the latest versions of XBRL standards, including:
- XBRL 2.1
- XBRL Dimensions
- XBRL Formula 1.0
- XBRL Functions
- XBRL Definition Links
RaptorXML+XBRL Server includes support for validating XBRL taxonomies, and validating XBRL instances against XBRL taxonomies. In addition, it provides important support for XBRL Dimensions and XBRL Formula, which define new, compatible functionality to extend XBRL 2.1.