Find out why Altova® MissionKit® is the complete solution for end-to-end XBRL development and automation. MissionKit supports extending industry-standard XBRL taxonomies, mapping back-end SQL database data to the taxonomy to create a valid XBRL instance for filing, and processing and publishing that same data in Web or print output formats.
The MissionKit XML tool suite provides...
XMLSpy® – Graphical XBRL Taxonomy editor
- Support for XBRL, Dimensions, Formula
- XBRL Taxonomy Wizard
- Intelligent XBRL editing & entry helpers
- XULE editor and processor
MapForce® – Any-to-any, graphical data mapping tool
- Drag & drop definition of XBRL mappings
- Comprehensive chart and report creation
- Map data to valid instance documents
- Map XBRL to backend systems
StyleVision® – Intelligent, drag-and-drop design for XBRL rendering & reporting
- Rendering XBRL reports in HTML, PDF, and Word
- Drag & drop XBRL report design
- XBRL Table and XBRL Chart Wizards