Healthcare Compliance Solutions
For the large number of international healthcare organizations that have implemented the electronic transmission of healthcare data in HL7 and HIPAA X12N EDI formats, there remain some formidable challenges. Though some compliance regulations specify the newer, XML-based HL7 v3.x, there are many jurisdictions that still need to update their legacy systems to handle this format, and many that even have multiple disparate data formats in the same system.
Altova MissionKit tools provide any-to-any data integration capabilities to create a dynamic workflow for managing healthcare transactions.
With support for today’s most prevalent formats alongside EDI, and a unified, graphical user interface design, Altova MissionKit tools can tackle virtually any data integration challenge.
Healthcare compliance legislation mandates the transmittal of certain clinical and administrative data in healthcare domains be in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) formats such as HL7 and HIPAA X12. Given the complexity of the raw data being transmitted and the various EDI file formats, mapping healthcare compliance data to and from its intermediate EDI format can be a difficult task.
Altova tools provide rich support for working with XML- and EDI-based healthcare compliance standards, including HL7 and HIPAA X12.
Any-to-any data mapping support makes it easy to generate HL7 and HIPAA X12 messages from data in backend databases, XML, Excel, or other common formats.
Editing, analyzing, and validating of the XML-based HL7 v3.x transactions is supported with intelligent, graphical XML editing features.
Generation of royalty-free program code for automating healthcare data integration projects, plus optional integration with Visual Studio and Eclipse, give you flexible development and deployment options at no extra cost.
MapForce HIPAA X12 Tools
- Graphical, any-to-any data mapping tool with support for HIPAA X12, EDI, XML, databases, and more
- Map to and from all of the different ANSI X12N transaction sets that are required to comply with HIPAA regulations
- Access advanced features like data processing functions and a visual function builder
- Generate royalty-free code or automate mappings with FlowForce Server
MapForce HL7 Tools
- Map HL7 messages in both legacy EDI (v2.x) and XML-based (v 3.x) formats to and from XML, databases, flat files, Excel, and Web services. You can even map HL7 to other EDI formats.
- Define data processing rules, review results immediately, and generate royalty free code
- Automate mappings using FlowForce Server
XMLSpy HL7 v3.x Tools
- Graphical XML Schema editor for viewing and analyzing HL7 XML messages
- Smart Fix validation with auto-correction of HL7 validation errors
- Built in code generation, and more
Get MapForce, XMLSpy, and other leading tools for working with HL7 and HIPAA X12 healthcare compliance standards in this tightly-integrated, award-winning tool suite – at an attractive discount. You'll get 7 tools for less than the price of 2!