XML Schema Management
SchemaAgent uses graphical components and color-coded lines to present you with a visual representation of your XML information architecture. This allows you to quickly ascertain the relationships that exist between associated schemas, as well as the various components and data types that exist within each schema. It's easy to modify connections and create new relationships using simple drag and drop functionality. Learn more about XML Schema management using SchemaAgent.
XSLT File Management
By viewing relationships between XSLT stylesheets and other files in the SchemaAgent graphical design view, you’re able to immediately understand how any changes you make will impact related files. In addition, because SchemaAgent allows you to create and change relationships between files graphically, you can easily reuse existing components and reduce redundant development efforts.
WSDL File Management
When you drag a WSDL file from the SchemaAgent explorer pane onto the design pane, SchemaAgent represents it as a graphical component with details about imported WSDL and XML Schema files, inline schemas, namespaces, and definitions contained in the WSDL document. These relationships can be managed easily within SchemaAgent with changes automatically propagated to impacted files.
When XML Schemas are utilized as the source and/or target of a MapForce data mapping project, SchemaAgent displays the mapped nodes used in each schema. Related XML instance and WSDL files are also displayed, presenting you with a complete, accurate representation of how XML assets are used and linked throughout your organization.
- Analyze relationships in any file repository
- Visualize files as graphical components
- Immediately identify related files
- Drag & drop IIR management
- Automatic insertion of IIR code in impacted files
- Build complex XSD, XSLT, & WSDL files from smaller components
- Re-use standardized components easily
- Edit SchemaAgent components in XMLSpy
- Save/print graphical depictions of your XML information architecture
- Understand dependencies and the impact of every change