IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: IrishStout
About
User Name: IrishStout
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Location Ottawa
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 31
[0.17% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SQLite 3.9.2 with Mapforce
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:32:39 PM
I was able to use Mapforce in the past with SQLite DB, but it seems that I am no longer able to. The company upgrade the SQLite version to 3.9.2. I have Mapforce 2015 and when I go to run the update, I get the following error: -- This database was written with a version of the sqlite library newer than the linked library. -->>> FAILED! -->>> database is locked.
Does anyone know where I can get a newer version of the SQLite library that would be compatible and that I can use in Mapforce?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!!
Topic: Compare Two Sources
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2016 6:15:06 PM
I have a database with the source data in which I have created a tool to output specific database values in to an XML file.
I am trying to create a mapping that will validate that the data in the XML file with data in the Database.

I have created a Select Statement that essentially outputs the patient name, address, HC Number etc.. basic information, called Patient_Demo
I have brought in the referring .xsd pointing to the patient XML files.
I then linked the Database Connection Select Statement to the XML file using an Equal on the Patient_Key (DB) and UniqueVendorSequence (XML File)
When these two items are equal, I then output the XML File Name. This all works pretty well.
However, as soon as I try to add in another field to validate, LastName for instance, to make sure they are the same in the Database and the XML file the process ends up taking forever, just by adding one more field.
Is there a means to speed this process up.. maybe grab the whole record based on the Select statement and then compare instead of going through the database a whole bunch of times (Which is what I think is slowing the process)?

Please help, I just need some pointers. I have attached my mapping and could use any pointers.. this is suppose to help speed up my validation and not have it take longer.

Thanks a bunch

Shawn
Topic: Assign same number to same dated items
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:22:11 PM
Not sure if the title properly defines what I am having difficulty around.
I have an XML file with Medical Lab Data. The data is manually entered and is missing a required field.
I need to assign the same value to labs with the same date and increment 1 for a new set of labs with a different date
i.e.
<LabResult><TestName>CDL</TestName><EntryDate>2015-01-01</EntryDate><AccessionNumber>1</AccessionNumber><LabResults>
<LabResult><TestName>HDL</TestName><EntryDate>2015-01-01</EntryDate><AccessionNumber>1</AccessionNumber><LabResults>
<LabResult><TestName>BHC</TestName><EntryDate>2015-01-01</EntryDate><AccessionNumber>1</AccessionNumber><LabResults>
<LabResult><TestName>HDL</TestName><EntryDate>2015-01-01</EntryDate><AccessionNumber>2</AccessionNumber><LabResults>
<LabResult><TestName>BHC</TestName><EntryDate>2015-01-01</EntryDate><AccessionNumber>2</AccessionNumber><LabResults>

I hate beating a dead horse.. if this is not possible then please let me know.. if it might be then any guidance would be appreciated.
I tried group by and assigning it an autonumber, but this just groups ALL the labs together.

So if you have any wisdom to share.. please do so.. cheers,
Topic: Base64 Validation
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2014 5:36:09 PM
So the client sent me XML files. I have the .xsd provided, from the Professional Medical Body. The XML files adhere to the .xsd.
In mapforce I have the left side being the sent file and connecting to the right .xsd. Hoping to copy the information provided into the new xml file after applying some transformation. One of the items I want to check is the base64 field to make sure it conforms to base64.
I am using C# as my base language.

Not sure if that explains what you meant?

The specific tag looks like this <ReportsReceived><Content><Media>JUHYSTHJDJF+/03kdi4521....==</Media></Content><ReportsReceived>
I want to validate that the information in the tag adheres to base64 format and is a proper image file.

thanks for the reply Island :)
Topic: Base64 Validation
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:21:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am receiving XML files with a base64 tag that contains very large .pdf files. I am trying to validate if these entries are valid or not.
Is there a way to do this in mapforce? Or a way to detect if the content of the encode data is corrupt?

I would supple an example but the data is sensitive..

Can you please supply me the correct function? This is time sensitive and I am having issues.
The data appears to be correct but when I load in my importer and through the schema checker it is reporting as none valid?

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Topic: Looping to find identical values then update
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:06:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I am in the middle of an update and very busy and can't seem to think straight right now LOL.
So client just told me that they deleted some attachments from the front end of a database but not the backend. We are creating XML files from the database. We now have XML files that point to non-existing files.

So I need to, based on a list of files in MissingFile.txt, which I know are deleted, search a tag in the patient XML file and compare it to each file name in the MissingFile.txt file. If found then I need to remove the path in the <Contents><Media> tag.
There are many attachments in each xml ReportsReceived tag file and many files that have been deleted.

So here is what I am trying to do using the <Contents><Media> tag

XML file:

<ReportsReceived>
<Media>Download</Media>
<Format>Image</Format>
<FileExtensionAndVersion>TIF</FileExtensionAndVersion>
<Content>
<Media xmlns="cds_dt">file:E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\22351115.tif</Media>
</Content>
</ReportsReceived>
<ReportsReceived>
<Media>Download</Media>
<Format>Image</Format>
<FileExtensionAndVersion>TIF</FileExtensionAndVersion>
<Content>
<Media xmlns="cds_dt">file:E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\66398027.TIF</Media>
</Content>
</ReportsReceived>

Deleted files file:

E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\987667.tif
E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\22351115.tif
E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\767654.tif
E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\123211.tif

When deleted file = <Conent><Media> remove file:E:\3984 - LTKMD\Images\22351115.tif or replace it with null?

Any thoughts? I know I think I need to use a filter based on when the value contains the file. I am just not sure how to link the files in a many to many senario and check through all the ReportsReceived tag and all the files.

Anyway help or direction would be greatly appiciated, I do not believe this to be tough but I am trying to do three things at once and this issue just came up.

Thanks in advance
Topic: Struggling with trying to achieve this output.
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:43:14 PM
If you are still having issue with this, what you want to do is look at tokenizing
Topic: Pulling my hair out.. Want to remove node
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 5:47:53 PM
Maybe I was not clear enough in my explanation. I think I was just asking one question.. how to remove a parent node based on the data or lack of data in a child node?
Topic: Pulling my hair out.. Want to remove node
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 3:50:02 PM
Hi Team..

Here is my issue. A client has provided Immunization records. All entries contain a date (ZIM2>TS.1) and some tags have description (ZIM.3). When no description is provided I want to remove the entire Node: (/ZPD_ZTR/ZPD_ZTR.MESSAGE/ZPD_ZTR.PATIENT/ZPD_ZTR.PROVIDER/ZPD_ZTR.IMMUNIZATION)
else
I want to pass the values through.

Sounds easy I know.. I just either found a bug or I am not applying logic properly.

I have tried Node-Exist, Node-Not-Exist, String Length, Empty on both ZIM.3, ZIM.2 and ZIM.2>TS.1 and no matter what I do the following is the result. The date does not show when ZIM.3 (description) is NOT provide but ZIM.2 does. Or if ZIM.3 is provided then the NODE look right. I hope the images below help explain my issue.

Topic: Filter, Is it the right Choice?
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 1:47:24 PM
Hi Guru's,

I do not think I am using the right function, but I am not far off, I think. I require direction if possible as I am all scatter brained today.

I have two files that I am trying to join based on two values being equal. When equal I want to add specific data to a new node. I can do this with a filter, but then I only get an output file created when these values match. However, I need all the output files generated and only the new node created when both values are equal. I should be getting 2021 records returned when I am only getting 429.

This tells me, either I am not using the function correctly, or I am not using the right function? Any direction would be fantastic..

Sincerely,

Shawn

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.