IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: adam.graham
About
User Name: adam.graham
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Lebanon, VA
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.03% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Converting values TO scientific notation
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:27:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I've played around with the .Net extensions a bit in Stylevision 2010 with no success so far. I'm trying to display incoming xml values in scientific notation through the .sps. We're also restricted to xslt 1.0. Does anyone happen to have an example handy or know where in the documentation this is detailed a little better?

Thanks a ton,

Adam.g
Topic: RTF vertical text direction
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 7:26:56 PM
In case anyone else has encountered this problem, the official answer from Altova is that this functionality is not supported in any current version. It has been entered as a functionality enhancement.
Topic: RTF vertical text direction
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 6:08:15 PM
Hey everyone,

We're attempting to have StyleVision produce vertical text in table headers and having trouble. The design view will display the text correctly, either using the IE writing-mode or CSS classes. Neither of these properties, however carry over to the RTF. Are there ways of successfully translating css to have it recognized by RTF? Is there custom output we can write to get this effect?
Topic: variable duplication error
Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:36:15 PM
Absolutely correct, and I believe I'm correct in saying that this particular thread did not hint at this fact before now. Since .Net was our launching platform, it was of course expecting valid xslt 1.0 code instead of the 2.0 we were generating originally. After switching to 1.0, everything is as it should be.

Thanks so much for everyone's input.
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 8:43:17 PM
Is there any reason it would not be resolved in the Enterprise Edition trial version? I produced the actual xslt out of the File > Save Generated Files menu option. Is there anything I could be doing wrong?
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 3:40:01 PM
This issue still seems to exist as of service pack 1. Is the above service pack referenced sp1, or a subsequent pack that still hasn't been released? This is a pretty huge issue that will influence our license upgrade purchase.

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.