IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: Steve Mason
About
User Name: Steve Mason
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location UK
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.03% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Out of Memory Error?
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:58:40 PM
Vlad

No-one asked what version I am using but FYI, it's the latest version. And if I didn't want help I obviously wouldn't be posting on this forum.

Support have confirmed that the mapping is fine as expected and that it may in fact be some sort of driver error.
Topic: Salesforce Integration (two questions)
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:06:52 AM
Update: I've currently got support looking at this issue...
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:04:56 AM
The database connection has two SQL queries in it. Both queries give the same column outputs (56 columns, so 112 in total). The two queries are mapped to a CSV file again with 56 columns so nothing really hefty there.

I tried the same project in the 64-bit version of Mapforce with 8Gb of RAM and the result was actually worse. On trying to open the project file the memory usage kept rising until it maxed out the RAM and it stayed maxed out until I terminated the program (about 10 minutes later)!
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:54:03 PM
Hi

I am getting an out of memory error on the output screen of a project. The project itself it just performing a SQL query on an oracle database (returning around 9000 rows of data) and placing the data into a CSV file (which would be around 1.5Mb in size). My machine has 4Gb of RAM which I would assume is plenty to perform this task?

Is this a common issue that anyone else has??
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:32:10 PM
Hi Vlad

That doesn't work either. Originally there was only the first records block available, I clicked the TYPE button next to it and select the sObject type from the Salesforce list (Products2) as this was what I was querying. From this I made the assumption that the result set would land in that record block and I should connect it to the file rows as in the first screenshot, but no luck...
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:53:08 AM
Hi

Does anyone have any experience with integrating with Salesforce using Mapforce? I have successfully managed to insert data into Salesforce but I am having an issue with a basic data query which appears to work but I cannot get to the returned data?

It seems like I'm not connecting the queryResponse to the output file correctly but I'm not sure what the issue is. There is a link to a file below that has some screenshots showing what I'm doing and also the response from XMLSpy in which I can see that data.

http://sdrv.ms/142besj

My other question is, if I have a file with data in but no key field, and I perform a query to get the key field in another file, is it possible to merge the two file together to end up with the key field and the data for each row in the original file?

PS I'm very new to Mapforce and am currently testing with a view to purchasing it so any help would be appreciated!

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.