IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: Mindaugas
About
User Name: Mindaugas
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Norway
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.03% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: XLSX to XML
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2020 1:44:49 PM
Hello Guys,

Hopefully everyone is okay!

Working on one interface and mapping from .xlsx to XML,
Client is sending bit scuffed data, basically every item he sends form his storage is a unique row in excel. My challenge is to make the mapping:

Read all the Postcodes in the file and add all postcodes and additional data about the packages to one order:

Topic: Looking inside the file
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2020 5:57:07 AM
Morning,

Could you please brief me how do I do it? Would be a great solution where the mapping would detect the message type.
Topic: Looking inside the file
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2020 2:09:23 PM
Hello Guys,

First time writing i forums, so hopefully ill try to explain as best as I can:

I have a challenge where the client is sending me IFTMIN and IFTMBF files in to a single folder and has no capability to split the files into separate folders or name the files differently. I am mapping the IFTMIN and IFTMBF to an XML. Build the mappings and everything works perfectly and the last step which left to fully automatize the process is somehow do the check firstly whether the file is IFTMIN or IFTMBF.

Once the job checks the file format then it either moves the file to a separate folder if its IFTMIN and if its IFTMBF then leave it as it is.
The details of the file format is stated in the UNH segment.

UNH+000000000+IFTMBF:S:93A:**:******+******'

Thank you in advance!

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.