IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: CleanCole05
About
User Name: CleanCole05
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location USA
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Receiving XML file via HTTP Post stream
Posted: Monday, August 27, 2018 1:18:35 PM
Hello, I installed the trial version of the MissionKit, FlowForce Server and MapForce Server last week and created a solution where I can take a cXML input file and convert it to a soap format and then call one of our webservices to process the soap call. The only problem I have is setting up a FlowForceServer job where I receive the file via HTTP Post as a stream. I can only make it work by setting up a triggerfile as Job input parameter and make the job available as a webservice. When I then go and enter the webservice URL in my local browser, I get a screen where I can input the location of the source xml file and then the service picks that file and processes it. How do I set the input parameter to receive the file via HTTP Post as a stream? Or what are the parameters I have to set in the HTTP Post? currently we use Content-Type text/xml for the transmission in our current environment. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

FlowForceServer 2018, MapForce Server 2018, MapForce 2018 (installed right now all on a Windows 10 PC)

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.