IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: Austind5
About
User Name: Austind5
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Virginia
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.02% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Closing Dialog Boxes
Posted: Friday, June 23, 2017 12:55:29 PM
K101 wrote:
Yes, use RaptorXML Server to validate XML instances without a GUI.

Does RaptorXML come with XML Spy or is it a separate download?
Topic: Closing Dialog Boxes
Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:11:50 AM
Hello guys.

I have a program that uses XML Spy to validate XML files against a schema, change the XML File and other things like that. The issue is, that I want it to be more automated. One big problem is when the validating is finished, XML Spy gives a dialog box "Your file C/... is not valid or is valid". Is there any way to either close this dialog box or make it so XML Spy does not produce it? I have tried making a mouse event and spent a few hours searching on the APIs but couldn't find anything of relevance.

Is there an easy way to do this, and I've just been over complicating it?

I did read on a forum that RaptorXML would do this. Sadly, the only tool I have access to is XML Spy so I am stuck.

Thank you for your time and help.
Topic: Java w/ XMLSpy
Posted: Friday, June 9, 2017 11:20:33 AM
I am sorry if this question has been asked before, I am new to the site.

I am working with XML Spy and have a very simple XML document (1 root element, 3 elements and 6 children) and a simple XSD document. I put two errors in the XML document and need to use Java to find the errors, also worth noting that I can only import the packages that come with XML Spy and cannot download a parser like MSXML.

As of right now my code validates the XML document against the XSD schema, but will only go to the first error and outputs the error messages. Is there a way to validate and output all errors in the document?

I am new to XML Spy and understand this may be a very simple fix..

Thank you.

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.