IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: Gonzo12c
About
User Name: Gonzo12c
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location UK
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.03% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Viewing document revisions
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:00:40 PM
Ok so its not possible to gain the information that i am after from the file that i have or this program?
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:10:55 AM
Ok so ive added a screenshot in the word file above of whereabouts I am looking at and seeing the revisions in Altova in the Core part. The files were not originally created on this computer and i do not have access to the original computer. The files are for a court case and hence are sensitive. There is a high possibility that these files of appraisal interviews have been created solely for the court case which of course is illegal hence having to lodge a prelim hearing to firstly have the original files released. The revisions I believe will give me the date in which subsequent files were created and prove that they were created solely for the case and be a quick win. I am not a lawyer and am doing this all for my wife who was made redundant whilst on maternity leave because she would not reduce her hours even though she was already part time.

Thank you.
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:19:38 PM
Hi so the files are showing up as Office open file format. Im not too good with metadata or Altova program i can just see it says 19 revisions on one file and wondered if there is a way to get details on these from the data. Sorry i cant be more helpful im such a noob and hoping people can bear with me.
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:19:21 PM
Hello ive just got Altova recently and im looking into the metadata on some files. Im trying to work out how i can view data on previous versions of the files and the dates these revisions were saved. Is it at all possible im hoping someone with a greater knowledge can help me out thanks.

Max

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.