IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: captcolbyjack
About
User Name: captcolbyjack
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location Aurora, CO
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.03% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Database connection Error
Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 3:17:00 PM
Hello, Yes I tried to Allow Saving Password option. When I try to modify/add a DB connection the error I get
"Database Connection Error
Reason: Failed to connect to the database
Login failed for user '#####'"

I also wonder if the SQL Native Client driver is related. I am bringing these over from Windows Server 2008 where the driver was version 10 and this is Windows Server 2019 where the version is 11.
- Jesse
Topic: Database connection Error
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 5:24:51 PM
I am trying to migrate over to a new server and bringing the old MapForce settings. I am getting a connection error on my current DB connections.

Unknown Error: 0x800A0E7A
Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.

I am using MSFT SQL Server, SQLNCLI10.1 being the provider. When I try to update the settings, I get a login error which I know is correct.

Anyone have some thoughts?
Thanks
Topic: SQL to XML + Data
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2019 3:25:11 PM
I am attaching an image of what I have built so far. I am querying a DB based on an order number then bringing over some data for each row that is queried. For each row that is brought over to XML for the tag DocFile, I need to insert another DocFile tag that will contain some static data.
Topic: SQL to XML + Data
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019 9:12:35 PM
I have a DB of records that will get mapped to an XML file. After every row in SQL is added to XML I want to add a line of data to the XML. I am querying the DB with an order number that will have multiple rows being pulled but I need to interrupt with an extra line of data. Having trouble figuring it out in Mapforce. - Jesse

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.