IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process Options · View
irishceo
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 2:26:31 AM

I am taking in an xml file from a client then mapping it to a standard xml (universal shipment) format in order to map it to an edi 856 file. The mapping by itself runs fine, but when I try to run it in flowforce I get the following:

FLOWFORCE ERROR:

FatalError: I/O operation on file 'file:///C:/Integration/AXI/TEST-CW1/Inbound/MERINTDEN~WOU~XUS~04252019204205~1113124067.xml' failed.
Details:
System Error 32: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Output files:
UniversalShipment: C:\Integration\AXI\TEST-CW1\Inbound\MERINTDEN~WOU~XUS~04252019204205~1113124067.xml - Error occurred!

Is there some issue in flowforce with using a single data source file then mapping it to multiple outputs?

WORKFLOW:

STEP 1: Take in raw xml file then map it to a standardized xml I have created
STEP 2: Map this intermediary XML file to an 856 EDI file

File Attachment(s):
856_ERROR_3.png (275kb) downloaded 172 time(s).
856_ERROR_2.png (260kb) downloaded 179 time(s).

irishceo attached the following image(s):
856_ERROR.png

K101
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:34:33 AM

Most likely you are trying to write the file out with the same name as the input file, which cannot succeed. Is that the case?