IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

SQL to XML + Data Options · View
captcolbyjack
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019 9:12:35 PM

I have a DB of records that will get mapped to an XML file. After every row in SQL is added to XML I want to add a line of data to the XML. I am querying the DB with an order number that will have multiple rows being pulled but I need to interrupt with an extra line of data. Having trouble figuring it out in Mapforce. - Jesse
K101
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 12:53:16 PM

What do you mean by, a "line of data"? Is it just more XML? Is it in the schema or DTD? You need to attach some samples.
captcolbyjack
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2019 3:25:11 PM

I am attaching an image of what I have built so far. I am querying a DB based on an order number then bringing over some data for each row that is queried. For each row that is brought over to XML for the tag DocFile, I need to insert another DocFile tag that will contain some static data.

captcolbyjack attached the following image(s):
MapForce.JPG

that
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2019 6:47:53 PM

captcolbyjack wrote:
I am attaching an image of what I have built so far. I am querying a DB based on an order number then bringing over some data for each row that is queried. For each row that is brought over to XML for the tag DocFile, I need to insert another DocFile tag that will contain some static data.

Connect the dbo.Orders filter to Documents in addition to the existing DocFile, do "Duplicate Input" on DocFile, connect your static data to the second DocFile.