IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

ISO8583 message mappings Options · View
sergejsk
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:08:02 PM

I need to map ISO8583 messages in my project.
Does anybody here have an experience with bitmapped messages definitions in MapForce?
Since I'm a newbie in MapForce, any advices will be much appreciated and help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.
K101
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:48:53 AM

In Version 2019 MapForce gained the ability to work with binary data via the use of "protocol buffer" definition files for such formats. So, if you can locate a protocol buffer definition for ISO 8583 (or write one yourself), then you can use it in MapForce.
sergejsk
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:58:48 PM

K101 wrote:
In Version 2019 MapForce gained the ability to work with binary data via the use of "protocol buffer" definition files for such formats. So, if you can locate a protocol buffer definition for ISO 8583 (or write one yourself), then you can use it in MapForce.

Thanks a lot! Seems that it's exactly what I was looking for.
K101
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:56:30 AM

Great! If you find one (or are able to write one yourself), please post a follow-up here to help out others.