IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

After install StyleVersion 2019 error in report...please urgent! Options · View
ditech
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:07:52 PM

Good evening ,

we purchased 3 licenses of StyleVisionServer 2019 company Di.Tech S.p.A. and today there was the setup with the first test.
We installed the StyleVisionServer on 3 Windows 2016 Std 64Bit servers as follows:
SERVER 1 with licenseserver master
SERVER 2 license server failover
SERVER 3 slave only

I immediately tried a test with our own report, which generates a PDF from an XML.
The test I did it by launching the Style command line (admin console) the command is as follows:

"c:\Program Files\Altova\StyleVisionServer2019\bin\StyleVisionServer.exe" generate --inputxml=c:\temp\IT04440360230_51.xml --outpdf=EN04440360230_51.pdf -v c:\temp\fatturapainvoic.pxf

this command fails on all 3 servers and despite having inserted the "verbose" option for a greater log, I receive only the following message:

StyleVision Server: Starting the job ...
StyleVision Server: Starting to create PDF output ...
StyleVision Server: PDF output is complete.
StyleVision Server: Terminated with an error.

The strange thing is that in the development environment, with the StyleVisiion, the report works and generates the PDF.

Attached all the necessary .... compiled report, source reports and XML files.

Let me know as soon as possible we must go in production environment in this days and therefore it's very urgent!.

Thanks in advance!

Lorenzo Amanti
Project Manager
Di.Tech S.p.A.

File Attachment(s):
fatturapainvoic.sps (229kb) downloaded 220 time(s).
fatturapainvoic.xsd (59kb) downloaded 395 time(s).
fatturapainvoic.pxf (39kb) downloaded 181 time(s).
IT04440360230_51.xml (7kb) downloaded 233 time(s).

K101
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:01:36 AM

This is a matter for Altova Support. Please contact them directly. As you can see at the top of this forum, "This is not a support forum.…If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead."