IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

attaching multiple files in Email Options · View
rautr
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 11:50:30 PM

Hi All I want to check for particular file format in a directory and send all these file in a single email. Currently I am using for each loop and attaching one file at a time.

Can it possible to attache multiple files from a directory in one email in flowforce job
vlad
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:05:00 AM

I don't think attaching an arbitrary amount of files to an email would be a good idea. What about zipping them and attaching them zipped?
rautr
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:51:26 AM

vlad wrote:
I don't think attaching an arbitrary amount of files to an email would be a good idea. What about zipping them and attaching them zipped?

Zipping them as well is fine. How can we achieve this in flowforce
island
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:54:55 AM

There is no built-in function to zip files in Flowforce, so you would:

a) require an archiving program which can be called from the command line and is installed on the same machine as Flowforce Server. e.g. Winzip, Winrar etc

b) use the built-in shell/commandline function in Flowforce to call this program and pass it the appropriate arguments: