IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Calling Altoav reports from Oracle Apex Options · View
happy_fq
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:28:14 PM

Hi,

We are using Altova style vision 2016 with Oracle Apex 5.1.0.00.45 , to open PDF files in our application.

I have used all the proper procedures however when I click the print button and try to open the report I get a message stating that "Adobe Reader could not open because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged." I am able to view all other PDF file types outside this application using the same version of Adobe (11.0.07). So there is nothing wrong with Adobe software. Can someone please help ?

Thanks

IQ
happy_fq
Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:24:15 PM

If anyone can point me in a right direction or at least suggest something for me to try and fix this issue, it will be much appreciated.
vlad
Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 6:37:56 PM

I'm pretty sure you have seen this text above:

Important: this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here.
If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.