IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

CargoWise Outbound eAdapter Options · View
garydmx29
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 2:45:14 PM

Hello MapForce community,

I'm looking for someone who has mapped from CargoWise outbound eAdapter to MapForce. I have so many questions;

1. Did you use Web Service or mapping?
2. Were you able to get a schema definition for the outbound eAdapter 'envelope' XML data?
3. How did you decrypt the message? I do have a support ticket in to CargoWise but no reply yet.
4. How did you handle the reply back to eAdapter?

If you could provide as many details as possible that would be very much appreciated...!

Thanks!
Gary
garydmx29
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 1:10:33 PM

Update -
In response to my own post and for those in this same situation- I have installed CargoWise eAdapter Sample Web Service. I went down the path to try and get a MapForce solution for this specific issue of receiving a SOAP sent message and using a MapForce REST web service to accept and decompress part of the XML message. So in the end the CW eAdapter SOAP web service receives the message, uncompressed it and placed it in a working directory. At that point FlowForce based jobs doing a fine job of transforming the data.