IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Compare data as schedule job Options · View
dimoss
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 9:56:09 AM

Hi

I wonder if it's possible to run compare data with databasespy automatically via task scheduler.
This would be great.

Thanks
dimoss
Posted: Monday, December 5, 2016 11:51:56 AM

dimoss wrote:
Hi

I wonder if it's possible to run compare data with databasespy automatically via task scheduler.
This would be great.

Thanks

Nobody?
K101
Posted: Monday, December 5, 2016 11:57:51 AM

I assume you're comparing database data. DatabaseSpy doesn't offer any command-line or API automation. DiffDog does, but only if you're comparing folders or files. We'll take your message as a feature request for command-line or API automation of DatabaseSpy.
dimoss
Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:32:18 PM

K101 wrote:
I assume you're comparing database data. DatabaseSpy doesn't offer any command-line or API automation. DiffDog does, but only if you're comparing folders or files. We'll take your message as a feature request for command-line or API automation of DatabaseSpy.

Yes I compare data between db tables so if it was possible to run the process through the Windows task scheduler or something similar would be great!
Thanks!