IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Missing Tutorial Files Options · View
jj026799
Posted: Wednesday, October 4, 2006 7:10:26 PM

I am all ready to learn SchemaAgent! But unfortunately I cannot find the Tutorial files referenced in the help / tutorial:

..\SchemaAgent2006\SchemaAgentExamples\Tutorial

I tried looking in all of the XMLSuite Examples folders but could not find the files. I tried reinstalling the whole XMLSuite, but still no dice.

Do these files exist? Is there any other way to learn the ins and outs of SchemaAgent?

Thank You!
paul
Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2006 10:52:17 AM

Hello,

I am afraid that these files were absent from the 2006 R3 SP1 XML Suite installation, but should be there in the current 2006 R3 SP2 version. Can you please try installing this instead?
jj026799
Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2006 7:28:53 PM

Thanks Paul, that solved the problem!

This isn't a huge deal, but I noticed the tutorial mentions Quickinfo balloons. I couldn't get those Quickinfo balloons to happen in SchemaAgent. I checked the Tools/Options, Tools/Customize and View features but no balloons. Tooltips on the various toolbar icons work fine. Did these balloons get axed in the 2006 R3 SP2 version?

Respectfully,

Julia J.
HD Supply