Version 2013 Service Pack 1 Delivers Windows 8 Support and More
On November 15, 2012, we released Service Pack 1 of Altova MissionKit and the complete line of Altova XML, SQL, and UML tools. This service pack delivers the usual round of bug fixes as well as some important new updates to existing support:
- Windows 8 support. Altova’s desktop applications now run under Windows 8 in addition to Windows 7 and earlier platforms.
- Windows Server 2012 support. Altova tools now run on Windows 2012 Server in addition to earlier versions.
- Visual Studio 2012 integration. Altova tools that support integration with Visual Studio have been updated to support the latest version of Microsoft’s IDE.
- Internet Explorer 10 support. Altova desktop products with browser integration now all support Internet Explorer 10. In addition, the Authentic Browser plug-in supports IE 10 in desktop mode.
- XMLSpy 2013 Chinese language version. Version 2013 of XMLSpy is now available in Chinese as well as English, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
Version 2013 Service Pack 1 is a free update for all customers of Version 2013 products, as well as any customer with valid Support and Maintenance. Download and install SP1 now.