Altova MapForce offers a powerful, yet easy-to-use, approach to converting and transforming data. Whether you need to write XML to a database, convert JSON to EDI, or map Excel to multiple different data formats, MapForce has you covered.
From simple one-to-one conversions to complex ETL scenarios, the MapForce approach is to represent data structures as graphical components. To associate fields, drag and drop connecting lines. A comprehensive library of data filters and functions is available for transforming data before writing it to the target.
We have recently revamped our series of Introduction to MapForce videos. Each short how-to gives a demo of a common MapForce scenario.
Start at the beginning to learn how MapForce works:
And follow along to learn:
- An overview of MapForce features and functionality
- How data transformation works
- XML to XML transformation
- Database to XML mapping (including filters and querying the database)
- Mapping XML to databases (including database table actions)
- One-to-many data integration (featuring Excel to JSON and XML and value-map functions)
- Chained data transformation (including if-else conditions and data sorting functions)