Tag Archive for: service pack
On November 15, 2012, we released Service Pack 1 of Altova MissionKit and the complete line of Altova XML, SQL, and UML tools. This service pack delivers the usual round of bug fixes as well as some important new updates to existing support:
- Windows 8 support. Altova’s desktop applications now run under Windows 8 in addition to Windows 7 and earlier platforms.
- Windows Server 2012 support. Altova tools now run on Windows 2012 Server in addition to earlier versions.
- Visual Studio 2012 integration. Altova tools that support integration with Visual Studio have been updated to support the latest version of Microsoft’s IDE.
- Internet Explorer 10 support. Altova desktop products with browser integration now all support Internet Explorer 10. In addition, the Authentic Browser plug-in supports IE 10 in desktop mode.
- XMLSpy 2013 Chinese language version. Version 2013 of XMLSpy is now available in Chinese as well as English, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
Version 2013 Service Pack 1 is a free update for all customers of Version 2013 products, as well as any customer with valid Support and Maintenance. Download and install SP1 now.
Just a quick note to let customers of Altova Software Version 2011 Release 3 know that Service Pack 1 (v2011r3 SP1) is now available for all Altova products. In addition to bug fixes, SP1 includes important enhancements:
Support in all XBRL-enabled MissionKit tools for the 2011 US GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy. Support for this latest version adds to existing options for working with US GAAP 2009, US GAAP 1.0, and IFRS taxonomies in XMLSpy, MapForce, and StyleVision.
SP1 also provides Firefox® 5 compatibility in the Authentic Browser Plug-in, which adds to recently announced support for Firefox 4 and Internet Explorer® 9 in the WYSIWYG XML and database content editor.
Please note that v2011r3 SP1 is a new product version (not a patch). All customers with a license for Altova Software v2011r3, as well as any customer with an active Support and Maintenance Package for their Altova product(s), can simply download and install this update.
Service Pack 1 of Altova’s Version 2011 product line is now available for download on our Web site. SP1 includes helpful bug fixes and other enhancements and is a free update for all v2011 license holders, as well as any customer with a valid Support and Maintenance Package. Update to SP1 here, and if you haven’t upgraded to v2011 yet, you can catch up on all the new features here.
Today we released Service Pack 1 (SP1) of our complete Version 2008 Release 2 product line. SP1 contains helpful bug fixes and other useful enhancements and is a free update for all v2008r2 users. It’s also a free upgrade for any customers with an active Support and Maintenance Package. Simply visit the Altova download page to get the latest version or learn more about all the functionality added in R2.