With the XBRL US conference just around the corner, it’s high time to brush up on your knowledge. Fortunately, the Altova Web site has everything you need to learn the intricacies of XBRL vernacular, XBRL taxonomy structure, how XBRL relates to XML, XBRL reporting, and more. Altova XBRL Resources
- Free online training – a five module course providing an introduction to XBRL and the Altova MissionKIt for beginners and advanced users
- XBRL: An Overview for Technical Users (PDF 5.62 MB) – a whitepaper that gives developers and other technical users an overview of financial statements and how XBRL can be used not only to add transparency and interactivity to business reporting, but also to streamline enterprise accounting and reporting efficiency
- XBRL glossary – if you are new to XBRL, trust me, you’ll need this
- XBRL tools page – just a little page that will fill you in on exactly where the MissionKit fits in the realm of XBRL reporting and compliance
- XBRL datasheet (PDF 806 KB) – the best we could do to fit everything on one page… and my, does it look pretty
So, check out these resources, download a free 30-day trial of the MissionKit, grab a cup of coffee, and start exploring XBRL today… and don’t forget to stop by our booth next week at XBRL US in Philly!