Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Feedback/Corrections requested on using EXSL:document to

From: Carlos Araya <carlos.araya@-----.--->
To: xsl-list@-----.------------.---
Date: 5/5/2012 7:27:00 PM
I have the following fragment to try and generate a separate file on XSLT 1.0. Upgrading to 2.0 is not an option (using established 1.0 stylesheets)

Is this correct XSLT? If not can you point me to what I'm doing wrong? I've searched for EXSL references or coded examples but I couldn't find one and I'm not 100% sure that EXSL is the solution

<xsl:template match="*" mode = "create.options">
<exsl:document href="com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml" indent="yes" omit-xml-declaration="no" >
&lt;display_options&gt;
&lt;platform name="*"&gt;
   &lt;option name="fixed-layout"&gt;true&lt;/option&gt;
   &lt;option name="orientation-lock"&gt;landscape-only&lt;/option&gt;
   &lt;option name="open-to-spread"&gt;true&lt;/option&gt;
&lt;/platform&gt;
&lt;/display_options&gt;
</exsl:document>
</xsl:template>