Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Re : [xsl] XSL-FO: Drawing a line around every page

From: Florent Georges <lists@--------.--->
To: "xsl-list@-----.------------.---" <--------@-----.------------.--->
Date: 4/2/2012 1:05:00 PM
Betty Harvey wrote:

  Hi Betty,

  Thanks for your response!

> <fo:region-body display-align="center"
>             border="thin double black"/>

  When I try that (or with, say, @border-right), FOP gives me a
validation error and points me to the section on fo:region-body in
XSL-FO 1.1 <http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_region-body>, where we can
read: """[...] The values of the padding and border-width traits must

  I'm not an expert of the XSL-FO 1.1 spec, but I think this really
apply on fo:region-body (by transitivity on the region-viewport-area
mentioned in the same para).

  Is FOP right, or did I misunderstand the spec?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/