Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 processors

From: Michael Dykman <mdykman@-----.--->
To: xsl-list@-----.------------.---
Date: 2/10/2012 1:14:00 AM
Terence,

Have you looked at Quercus?

http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/quercus/

It's a highly performant PHP implementation implemented as a Java
servlet.  I have seen benchmarks which suggest that it as fast as
Enterprise PHP and extending it with Java methods is trivial.  If you
like PHP (which I don't especially), you still have the opportunity of
doing XSLT 2.0 in that environment.

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@g...