Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] nesting flat varaible structures?

From: Dan Vint <dvint@-----.--->
To: xsl-list@-----.------------.---
Date: 9/24/2011 12:48:00 AM
I'll check these out Monday when I get back to work. I read the first
nudge from Robert and now just saw Ken's code an yours.

Not sure what more your looking for on <person>. I need to keep them
but now wrap what are associated elements. I think my desired output
shows everything unless I'm missing something.

..dan

Danny Vint

Panoramic Photography
http://www.dvint.com