Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] dateTime conversion

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@-----.--->
To: xsl-list@-----.------------.---
Date: 10/3/2010 10:55:00 PM
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:08 AM, sudheshna iyer <sudheshnaiyer@y...> wrote:
> I want to convert date time which is in format "2010-10-03T18:15:20-0400" to "2001-12-17T09:30:47Z". Is there any simple way?

What's different about these date instances? One is an year 2010 (TEN)
& the other one is an 2001 (ONE) -- if this was deliberate, how would
you like this mapping to be established? But I do see that, the time
zone formats in your example are of different flavor (-0400 and Z).

I think, you would need to explain the requirements a little more, for
us to help.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi