Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] , only loop on half of the elements.

From: Red Light <skydelta98@-----.--->
To: xsl-list@-----.------------.---
Date: 7/26/2010 2:31:00 PM

i have a pretty weird use case :

i have a node contained number of elements but late say i got 6 elements i only need to first 3.

<xsl:for-each select="/content/collaborator">
.
.
.
.
.
.
<xsl:for-each>

i know that  this kind of things should be treated in data source level ...  ,  i'm using apache Fop to print my reports and i use the data that comes thru a webservices so can't modify it ..   any way in my xsl to use only the NUMBER_OF_ELEMENT / 2 ?

PS:inside my <xsl:for-each> i print a table body that contain the data

and thanks

--~--