Altova Mailing List Archives

Re[2]: [xsl] Alternative to XSLTHL?

From: Jacek Iwanski <jiva@----.-->
To: Dimitre Novatchev <xsl-list@-----.------------.--->
Date: 5/11/2010 4:49:00 PM
Hello Dimitre Novatchev,

11 maja 2010 at 00:09:59, you wrote:

[sorry for previous pre-mature posting]

> Some more information about this task, please?

 I am migrating from MediaWiki, which uses the following highligher,
  written in PHP:

  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi

  (or a variation of the above)

> 1. What is XSLTHL ?

  A single JAR file with syntax highlighting module to be invoked with Saxon, Xalan, etc.

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/xslthl/

> 2. What has to be parsed? Grammar + example.

  The grammmar is DITA, but all code to parse lies within <codeblock> element.

  <codeblock outputclass="php">
    some PHP code (no <? or ?> delimiters)
  </codeblock>

  A good example is