Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] long text overloflowing columns tables

From: Red Light <skydelta98@-----.--->
To: xsl-list@-----.------------.---
Date: 5/10/2010 11:15:00 PM
Hi,
i have a a table with fixed column and sometime the text overload on some adjancent column,

any one having a xsl template that insert a break space, periodicly? , i mean i got a lot of tables and every time i have to accomodate with a special column , i have found some static template in the mailling list, but doesn't do the job for my use case (in fact i was using breacking space from java and sending the data formated to my xsl template http://pastebin.com/mUe4gPAW ) , but now ... i got to do the work in the xsl side !

beside implementing my own routing!? is there any "automated/easy" way ? (i'm using apache FOP by the way)

and thanks

--~--