Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Grouping based on key result

From: Ganesh Babu N <nbabuganesh@--------->
Date: 3/5/2009 9:19:00 AM
Thanks David,

Another problem pertaining to the same solution.

I have 5 authors. 4 belongs Japan and 1 belongs to Germany

I need to place "and" before the last author. i.e. before the 5th author

I have implemented this in author template. position[last()] and position() !=
1

As we are applying the author template inside grouping, the "and" is
coming before 4 th author and not before 5th author.

Desired output:

<author>H.Shintani</author>
(Japan) and <author>B.E.Ungerechts</author> (Germany)

Output got:

 and  <author>H.Shintani</author>
(Japan)<author>B.E.Ungerechts</author> (Germany)

I have also tried putting this condition outside for-each-group but it
is not working.

The script should place the "and" irrespective of grouping.

Please help me how to achieve desired output.

Regards,
Ganesh

$a/cross-ref/@refid,root($a))/tokenize(.,',\s+')[last()]"/>
>  </xsl:when>
>  <xsl:otherwise>
>     <xsl:sequence
select="$a/following-sibling::affiliation[1]/tokenize(.,',\s+')[last()]"/>