Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] variable ending with ^@

From: "Michael Kay" <mike@------------>
Date: 2/20/2009 4:11:00 PM
I don't know the answer, and I suspect no-one else does either. You haven't
given enough information. It's not even clear what programming language each
of these code fragments represents. Certainly, the "^@" is coming from a
place that you haven't told us about.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/